We received notice today from Crystal Cove State Parks that the event will need to be postponed due to the weather and resulting trail conditions. As some of you are aware, the park is a sensitive habitat and when there is copious amounts of rain (like this week) and not enough time for the trails to dry out, the park closes to protect the trails.
The race will be postponed to Sunday, February 24, 2019. Your registration will automatically be transferred to this date. If you cannot make this date, you can transfer your registration to another event at myevents.active.com. Transfers must take place by December 20.